For the partners of Techruption, the Smart Climate Opportunities foundation organizes the 4th edition of the Smart-up Track: a challenging 4-day program that prepares you for the worldwide fundamental transition towards a smart and sustainable economy. Key players in the area of Climate Change will inform you about the latest knowledge and developments. Furthermore they help you recognize the opportunities that Climate Change offers. Participation for the partners of Techruption is free.
After the Smart-up Track:
- You have gained knowledge about the latest facts in the field of Climate Change;
- You have gained new insights about the opportunities for your business in the field of Climate Change;
- You have worked on your personal profile as a (change) manager;
- You have formulated and initiated new use-cases which are relevant for your own organization;
- You have an extensive network of scientists, entrepreneurs and managers.
- Innovation managers
- Asset managers
- Policy advisors
- Business developers
The Smart-up Track comprises 4 days which are spread out over 3 months.
Day 1: August 29 – The Energy Transition – Eindhoven
Day 2: September 27 – New ways of (re)thinking – Heerlen (including dinner and overnight)
Day 3: September 28 – Your role in the transition – Heerlen
Day 4: October 10 – Ideation session – Utrecht
Do you just want to get acquainted with the subject Climate Change and examine if the Smart-up Track is something for you? It is also possible to subscribe only for the event The Energy Transition on August 29, which is the 1st day of the Smart-up Track. Watch the video of the previous edition of The Energy Transition below or go to Smart Climate Opportunities for more information.